No doubt, COVID-19 is the hottest topic in the world. It also affects our lives. At the same time, everyone is working hard to prevent the virus, constantly searching and trying any feasible measures, and even creating new methods and policies to deal with the epidemic.
Since we have been engaged in indoor air purification for many years, we understand that preventing indoor bacteria and viruses from spreading through the air and spreading on objects is very important and often overlooked.
Recently, when we read the news and hear terms such as air circulation, air change per hour and aerosol, we will inevitably be confused.
Simply, we should consider the air circulation and air purification during taking prevention.
• Ensure indoor air circulation, evaluate and increase the number of air changes per hour according to the environment and needs
• Pay attention to whether there is sufficient fresh air and the relevant fresh air system should be purfied pollution air from outdoor. (learn more)
• Clean and check the ventilation system regularly
• Reduce indoor pollutants such as dust, bacteria, allergens, viruses and odors, etc
• Develop appropriate cleaning procedures and purchase high-quality cleaning products
• Use a apporiated air purifier for your environment
• To listen to more suggestions, welcome to contact us so that we can provide more precise suggestions according to your needs and actual environment (Tel: 852-3421 0167 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org)